October Lunch features Jill Keimach, City Manager, City of Alameda
Come hear our City Manager, Jill Keimach, speak on the “State of the City.” Appointed Alameda City Manager in March 2016, Ms Keimach previously served as Town Manager of Moraga where she helped remodel and create new Town Offices, Council Chambers and Emergency Operations Center. She has also served as Community Development Director for City of Fremont and worked for a variety of government agencies such as ABAG and BART and Bay Area cities. She received her BA in Architecture and her Masters in City and Regional Planning with a minor in Transportation Planning from UC Berkeley.
Saturday, October 14, 2017
11:30am Social, 12:00 noon Lunch
2508 Santa Clara Ave, Alameda
Salad: Organic mixed green salad, spicy pecans, Kalamata olive, Gorgonzola cheese, honey balsamic vinaigrette
Choice of Entrée: Served with seasonal vegetables and potatoes
- Fillo pastry, fresh spinach, caramelized onion, feta, fire roasted bell pepper coulis
- Pan seared Petaluma chicken breast, artichoke, sherry-mushroom cream
- Parmesan cheese crusted fresh Tilapia fillet, tropical fruit salsa
- Asena’s bread with olive oil/balsamic vinegar
- Includes Vanilla bean gelato/raspberry zinfandel sorbet for dessert and coffee/tea
Please select entrée and note in memo section of your check.
Make check payable to AAUW – Alameda Branch for $39 and mail to: Beth Sibley, 721 Harbor Rd., Alameda, CA 94502, email@example.com for receipt by Tuesday, October 10.