Fourth Tuesday Evening Book Club
Our group meets the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:15 pm at members’ homes for book discussion and dessert, beginning our year in September. The last meeting of the year in June is a dinner where we select books for the following year. We read a mix of fiction and non-fiction.
Contact person for the group is Cindy Silva.
Book selections for 2018-19
- Life Drawing by Robin Black (September)
- The Season of the Witch by David Talbot (October)
- We Were Eight Years in Power by Ta-Nehisi Coates (November)
- No meeting (December)
- The Sixth Extinction by Elizabeth Kolbert (January)
- Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger (February)
- The Evolution of Beauty by Richard O. Prum (March)
- Weight of Ink by Rachael Kadish (April)
- Don’t Make Me Pull Over by Richard Ratay (May)
- Organizing meeting– pick books for 2019-2020
Third Tuesday Afternoon Book Club
Our group meets at 1:00 pm on the third Monday. We share enthusiasm and information about books we are currently reading. Join us to discover new authors and titles. Contact Kate Quick.
Our interest group chairs would love to hear from you! Please fill out an online form and we will get in touch with you shortly.